Best deals currently on the market

Here are what are the best deals (In my opinion) currently on the market.
FYI I include listings from the entire MLS in these deals and not just my listings.

These are the best condo deals under 400K:
Click here

Best condo deals over 400K:
Click here

These are the best deals in condos with a view:
Click here

Best condo deal with dockage:
(This includes first come, first serve dockage):
Click here

Best deals with a view and dockage:
Click here

Best canal front home deals:
Click here

Best open waterfront homes:
Click here

There are other potential good deals that I have not included here because the listing price is not a great deal but the sellers are very motivated.
If you are interested in any of these properties please contact me at 305-393-0923 or Wiebkewestedt@aol.com