Noteworthy properties - good deals

Hello everybody. Apparentely none of you are looking for 3 Million and over ... I received no requests for showings on that.
This post will be a mix of all kinds of properties that I consider to be a good deal in the current market.

Great condo deals under 600:
Click here

If you must have dockage and a view, of the above; these have it:
Click here
Some of the others have dockage facilities but they are not assigned or deeded.

Best condo deals from 600K to 800K:
Click here


Canal front houses under 700K:
Click here

Best canal front deals under a Million:
Click here

Best open water front deals:
click here

By the way: if you go back in my posts you will find that many of the properties I featured as good deals are under contract now. Good deals are moving and I will gladly assist you in finding a great deal for you.
Please call 305-393-0923 or e-mail me at Wiebkewestedt@aol.com if you are looking for Real Estate in the Keys.