Best deals in canal front homes

I am sorry that it has been a while since my last post; it has been so busy! Thank you so much to the people who have found me through my blog, are reading it and decided to work with me. I put a lot of work into this blog; but what I enjoy the most is actually finding the perfect property for my customers.
In the current market it is especially important that you work with a Realtor who works in his/her profession full time and knows what is new on a daily basis.
Even when I do not write a new post, I do update my site every day with all new listings, price reductions, solds and pendings. You find that information on the right hand side of this blog; I update every morning between 7 and 8 AM.
If you are wondering why you do not see a lot of pendings if there is so much activity: Most agents wait until all contingenies have been removed in a contract before they change the status to pending. (Most often those are financing contingencies and they take ca. 30 days to be removed). You will see a lot of properties going pending in the next few weeks.
The current best sellers are low priced canal front homes and low priced dry lot single family homes.

These are all canal front homes currently listed under 500K: Click here

From 500K to 600K: Click here

From 600K to 700K: Click here

If you are looking for a beatiful house with an open bay view in Islamorada then this is the one:
Click here

If you have any questions regarding any of these properties or any other Real Estate in the Keys please contact me at: Wiebkewestedt@aol.com or 305-393-0923
I look forward to working with you!