I am back with Century21

Hi there everybody!
So this is the big news in my life today: I am back with Century21 Prestige Realty.
I was with Century21 for over ten years and decided to leave when Cheeca Lodge (a very high end resort in Islamorada) opened a full service Real Estate company and asked me to come aboard. I do not think that it was a wrong move to go to Cheeca Realty, I had a great dedicated broker and a beautiful office, but it was tough to start a new Real Estate company in the challenging Real Estate market we have been in over the past couple of years. I hung in there for as long as I could and as Cheeca Lodge is going through changes I felt that I needed to return to my old company Century 21 in order to serve my customers in the best way possible. I did not leave Century21 because I was unhappy with the company; I left for a new challenging opportunity. I did not fail and neither did my broker: the Real Estate market failed us as it did just about every new smaller Real Estate company.
I am returning to Century21 because it is a company with staying power in this depressed market and it provides me with the best tools and presence lead by a broker of the highest integrity who happily welcomed me back into my ‘home’ in the Real Estate in the Keys without once saying “I told you so!”
Century 21 Prestige Realty has been around for a very long time in the Keys and I gladly return to a company with a broker to whom I credit a great part of my success in the Real Estate business.
I look forward to continue my Real Estate career in the Islamorada office with Century21 Prestige Realty!